Saturday, July 23, 2011

Winn Dixie Savings for July 23, 2011

Hey y'all! :)

I went to Winn Dixie today to grab some items for dinner this evening and saved more than I have since I started. I couldn't get a pic since it is so late and had to get dinner done...I got a good deal on cereal & ice cream (B1G1F). Buy 2 products for $15.99 (paper towels and/or toilet paper...mix & match if needed) and got 4 items free (hand soap, Ziploc bags, WD snack bags, napkins & three (3) pack of Kleenex tissue). The kids are starting school in two (2) weeks and they will need the tissue, so that was a PLUS.

My total w/ tax was $72.96 (which includes my Reward Card Savings). I had a $5 off $55 or more order coupon and a $0.75 coupon. My total after that was $66.86. I saved, between Rewards Card Savings & Coupon.........




$44.38


I'm so excited! I got another $5 off $55 or more, $1.50 for cereal on any three, and 20% off any purchase @ Payless. So that is pretty good for a little shopping trip.

Gotta run, DH is home so yummy dinner is ready. I'll post my recipe in a bit. It is really good & not expensive to make. :)

Take care,
God Bless,
Julie D

No comments: