Thursday, June 16, 2011

My $avings @ Winn Dixie today




Hey y'all! I'm so excited!!! I just got back from a shop @ Winn Dixie for Rob & I and I saved $20.44 between my WD Rewards Card and Coupons!!!! This is just what I got using those coupons & rewards card. Of course, I wish I could have SAVED more, but it is a start.

I went thru my WD sales flyer to see what they had and then went thru my little stock pile of coupons and found what I could use. I was so proud of myself. I "stacked" coupons with my Kellogg's B1G1F cereal. I had a $1 off, so instead of paying $4.69 for the big box of cereal, I paid $3.69. WOO HOO!!! I know it isn't all that much, but I'm so excited that I am slowly but surely getting the idea of how things work. Now if we could just get them to "Double Coupons", I would really be in business. ;)

Well, I thought I would share my excitement with you! Have a Blessed day!

Take care,
God Bless,
Julie D

No comments: