Monday, June 20, 2011

Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter



Hey y'all! This is what I just got at KMart to cut my coupons with. I saw on someones blog awhile ago where this gal had something similar that she bought from Amazon that you just slide down the coupon pages and cut several coupons out at the same time. I couldn't find anything like that today, but I found this and figured technically it should work. So I just tried it using 3 pages and it worked pretty well. It didn't fray the paper and the only problem I ran into while cutting coupons was that you can't just turn another way with it. You can only go 1 direction at a time, so it was a little time consuming but not too bad for my first time using it.

Here is the product from Amazon, I just searched for coupon cutter...DUH!!!!

Well, I'm heading off here for a bit to get a Coupon cheat sheet for those coupons I use & don't use. That way I can keep it so I know what is going to expire soon and when. I'm still searching for baseball / business card holder to put all of them in. KMart didn't have either one. Next stop Walmart.

Have a blessed day!

Take care,
God Bless,
Julie D




No comments: